Wednesday, April 12, 2006

TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT

Okay, yes, I'm a Democrat, but right now I'm going to advocate a VERY STRONGLY reactionary action:

When someone from ANY country tries to enter this country ILLEGALLY, we should have the right to shoot them dead. It's our country, we have legal methods in which to emigrate here. Use those methods (in other words, wait in line like a responsible, polite adult) and you'll be fine. Cut in line like a rude asshole by scoffing at those methods, flouting them and ignoring them like someone stepping onto a farmer's land to steal his cow, well then we reserve the right to shoot you dead.

Here's how I'd do it (I will be ripped a new one for this):

Warnings are broadcast for six months leading up to the new policy. Along the border, at ports, at trainstations and at airports, the new policy is posted in 20 languages. No one can claim "they didn't know."

The policy:

When an Illegal Immigrant, be they Mexican, Mauritanian or Martian, is caught illegally entering the country, an invisible, ultra-violet bar code is scanned onto them, visible only with a black-light or some such.

If, subsequent to a second arrest, the bar-code is detected, immediate action will be taken up to and including execution.

Oh, here it comes: How DARE you espouse this, you sound like a Nazi, blah blah blah. Well, here's my rejoinder:

Boo hoo.

I didn't force you to break my country's law. I didn't dupe you into crossing my border. I didn't, presto chango, move my country, under cover of darkness, right into your path so you stepped on it like a hidden land-mine. I even gave you a gimme, a one-time get-out-of-death card which you gambled and used up.

YOU convicted YOURSELF.

I merely followed up upon what I told you would happen in 20 LANGUAGES if you trespassed twice:

TRESSPASSERS WILL BE SHOT.

It is time to protect our borders and the intergrity of this country. Or drop the Border sham entirely and welcome everybody in. Sure, there are MORE than enough jobs to go around for every person in the world, and those jobs are all RIGHT HERE IN AMERICA, and none of them is being exported to Mexico or China or India or . . .

Okay, have at me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home